You may place a request for library items directly through our online catalog.
To view your library account, please access our online catalog here.
- Click on the “Login” link found on the top right hand corner.
- Enter your barcode number from your library card and your password (the last 5 digits of barcode number) then click on “Submit”.
- The “Enter Your Search Terms Here” box will be displayed at the top of the screen. You can search for the item that you would like to request by entering your search term (Title or Author or Subject, etc.) in the empty box. By accepting the “All Headings” option, from the pull down menu, you will be conducting a broad search, which may produce numerous results. To narrow your search, you may choose a different heading from the pull down menu to correspond with your search term (example: “Gone With the Wind” in “Title).
- Click on magnifying glass icon.
- The results of your search will now be displayed. Here you are able to see the format of the item, (for example: a book or DVD) as well as the location in the library.
- To reserve an item on this list, click on the gray “Place Hold” button (located at the right of the record, above the availability information).
- A message box will appear to verify the item you wish to reserve. Click on the “Reserve” Button. A confirmation pop-up will show.
- To view the list of your reserves, click on the “My Account” button at the top right corner of the screen. The “My Transactions” bar will be on the left along with “Items Out” and “Items on Hold.”