To view your library account, please access our online catalog here.
For renewing books:
- Click on the “Sign In” link found on the top right hand corner.
- Enter your barcode number from your library card and your password (the last 4 digits of barcode number) then click on “Sign In”.
- Once you are logged in, the “Your Account” page will display. It will list all the items you have checked out, overdue, on hold, and ready for pickup.
- Click on the items checked out
- Click the blue “Renew” button next to any items you’d like to renew.
- Please note: Items may be renewed twice only. An item will not renew if it is currently on hold for another patron.
For further assistance renewing items, please call the Library at (908) 852-4936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.