College Funding Basics for Parents
September 24 @ 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Learn how to send your kids to college without going broke!
This complimentary workshop is designed to help families navigate the confusing and often frustrating process of selecting, applying to and paying for college.
- Learn proven strategies to reduce the overall cost of college
- Discover the rules of the Financial Aid System and how to maximize the amount received
- Identify myths and avoid common mistakes that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars
- Discover how to obtain discounts from colleges and universities even if you won’t qualify for “need-based” financial aid
- Select the right schools to fit your budget
- Explore options available to pay for college
Presented by Jodi Bloom. Jodi is a college funding specialist with Cornerstone Independent Brokerage. She has helped hundreds of families to navigate the nuances of college funding by educating the families about the process and developing individual strategies to address their overriding concerns about how to pay for college without jeopardizing retirement. Jodi has spent much of her career in the financial arena. She has an MBA from Columbia University and with three children, has firsthand experience of the college process.
Please register to receive information to access this virtual program.