How to Download Magazines and Comics Using RBdigital
These steps will show you how to download free magazines and comics onto your mobile device using the RBdigital app. All you need is a library card!
1. You’ll need to create an account on the RBdigial website before you’ll be able to use the app. Visit RBdigital here.
2. Click Register to create a new account.
3. Fill out the account information, then click Register.
4. To read on your mobile device, download the RBdigital app from your app store.
5. Log in to the app by selecting US->NJ->M.A.I.N., Inc. (Hackettstown will not be on the list!) in the displayed dropdown menus and then enter the email and password you used when registering on the website.
6. You’re ready to browse, search, download, and read!
Other Things to Remember:
- You can check out and read using the RBdigital app on your mobile device or on your PC by visiting the RBdigital site.
- By selecting Checkout and then Read, the magazine will be checked out, downloaded, and opened for you to read.
- When you are done reading a magazine or comic, you can select Return to clear it from your list. There is no limit to how long you can keep a magazine. Comics are available for 30 days.
- Past editions are also available for you to download.
- Magazines checked out from either the app or the PC can be read on either platform.
- There is a search feature in both the mobile app and PC interfaces.
If you have questions or issues, be sure to contact the Library for additional assistance!